Sunday, June 7, 2009

T-shirts

Recently i have been having too many dreams and there are some side effects with having too many dreams that you remember.
1. i get lost in my memories meaning i remember something but i dont know if it actually happen
2. when i dont have a dream i felt like i didnt sleep at all
i can only think of a couple for now but there are probably more but anyways back to topic of T-shirts

this year i decided to help out in RICE which is an inter church evangelistic thing for high schoolers and im on the design team and one of the first jobs for me was designing a T-shirt and i had quite joy in making it. So i've decided to start designing my own shirts for fun and printing them :D and as a plus for readers of this blog i can print off extra shirts if you like my designs for you and only charge you for the price to make them and i wont add any extra cost so i wont be making any profit at all

another thing for my readers is that if you ever get ideas that you think would look good on a shirt/jumper/sweater tell me and i'll try and make it :D

my first idea for a t-shirt is a big barcode printed across the front of the shirt saying made in china under it :P

2 comments:

  1. hehehe this will be interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's cool! :) I wouldn't mind having a 'made in china' shirt... :P

    Btw nice work on the RICE shirt design...they look pretty cooool

    ReplyDelete