Thursday, July 23, 2009

Balance this

Well today i went to pick up the RICE hoodies and during the drive me and my friend came up with an interesting question

when ur a Uni student you have all the time in the world but no money
when ur a full time worker you have enough money but no time

so im just wondering how do u balance that???

about the RICE hoodies the sizes are fine for guys and look great but are little too thin so dont know if they will keep u warm for the girls i dont know about the sizing but its thick enough to keep you warm :)

3 comments:

  1. I reckon, in an ideal world, workers (who don't have a family to support) should pay the way for uni students to do ministry/learn, and then when those uni students grow up and start working they should pay the way for the next generation. Kinda like an unending chain of grace :P Domino effect? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in exchange, the uni students can do housework for the workers.

    Don't quote me on this one, please, hehe. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...good point, Ray. I should think about that one. Btw, I'm assuming the hoodies are the same for guys and girls. If that is true, then I'm wondering why girls would be warmer than guys, coz apparently, guys can keep warmer better coz they've got more heat-producing muscle mass.

    ReplyDelete