Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drawing's

(^pretend this one had a phone because i had to use the phone to take the picture^ lol)


Drawing was always one of my weak points and today during my once in a life time "study sessions" i was trying to learn how to draw because its something that can't be taught by anyone but can be self taught if u spend the time.

Since im doing multimedia it may help with future projects knowing how to draw "good" especially with film because i have to draw up story boards for every production i make.

When i use to draw things i always drew of what i through i saw not what i saw (if you guys understand what i mean) and i had a friend tell me not to chicken sketch because its bad and its really unprofessional, so i took the advice and started this as one of my first drawing and hopefully many more to come.

yeah this is all for today :D just wanted to make a post because my other friends make blogs today as well :P

1 comment:

  1. people always think i'm a good drawer cuz i'm "creative"... this is a stupid assumption to make

    they don't know i coudln't draw to save my life

    it sickens me

    ReplyDelete