Sunday, April 19, 2009

Goals for my life

Well i always wanted to make a list of thing i wanted to do un my life but never really did it was always in my head. So since im started blogging I've decided to put it here because i cant think of anything else to write :P

(not in any particular order)

1. Go on a Road Trip to somewhere in Australia (10hr drive minimum)
2. Travel around the world
3. Do or be apart of a world record
4. Make a drama (min 24eps)
5. Make a feature film
6. Run/ride for a charity
7. Compete in a national sporting event (must come 1st 2nd or 3rd)
8. Get baptized
9. Get in a police chase ( i know this might put me in jail and i might not do it)
10. Tune up a car mostly by myself and race it
11. Make a good coffee with those $4000 coffee making machines
12. Play guitar for a crowed at a concert
13. Invent something
14. Get bashed up (i know this one is stupid but just wanna know the feeling :P)
15. Go back packing ( I know its like traveling around the world but this is different)
16. Look into space with a expensive telescope
17. Honk the horn on a train
18. Cook a specialty dish for my friends (eg ho fun but the hard way)
19. Be Disabled (temporary, eg wheel chair)
20. Make a friends wish become true
21. Sponsor someone overseas to come study and live here in Australia

and the list goes on and on but the is all i can think of right now but what i suggest also make your own one either in your head or write it down and look at it from time to time :D

7 comments:

  1. Good list man. Looking forward to #18, haha. I'll make one when I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look forward to reading it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to see #8 :).
    I like #18 :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. does say RAy's life + random :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. #20, just a friend?
    So you're a like genie in a bottle... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well....at least know the person

    ReplyDelete