Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fail.....

Fail 1
I left my mobile at home while i was packing my bag today and when i got to uni i noticed i left it at home.

Fail 2
I was talking to my friend last night about meeting up so we could start our report and get it over and done with but... while we were talking on msn he said that he isn't free on tomorrow(which is today) but could make it on friday and i miss tat vital point of info so i came to uni today without a phone to call him so i was hopeing to meet him at the library since we said agreed to meet there

Fail 3
Since there was no Uni today for me :D i still came to uni because of Fail 2 but then figured not to waste it and normally i meet up with another friend on Thusday during the 2hr break just to chat and maybe do some bible study BUT.... he went home early today and is going to uni later on today to meet up with his group members to do an assignment and due to Fail 1 I wasnt able to contact him till he actually got home :(

WiN = GOD
after all the Fails i decided to pray to God about it and ask him to help me anyway he can because i didn't know what i was going to do. After the pray it was an instant answer :D my friend i was meant to meet up to do the report came online on msn :D and thats when i figured it that we were meant to meet tomorrow. God also answerd Fail 3 because one of my friends sent me an sms the other day using sms-pup and thats what came to mind so i could contact him about meeting up and then he came on facebook to tell me that he wasnt coming and all.

Althrough altogether im still at uni by myself not doing much apart from writing this blog and started a little bit of my report, I'm still at a fail with nothing to do I would still like to Praise God because normally i leave my laptop at home because its too heavy to carry around but i decided to bring my laptop due to the report needed to be written but didnt know what the laptop was going to be used for :)

So if it wasnt for me bringing my laptop i would still be back at Fail 2 and 3 with no way to contact my friends and not knowing that i was meant to meet him tomorrow :D

3 comments: