Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Tesitmony

Just wanted to share my testimony with everyone out there its the same one i read out at UF
yeah this is the pray i made when i discovered God's love

Dear God


I’m really thankful that you have showed me my wrongs today through my friends and showed me that I am a sinner and a very deceitful person and that lying has become my life.

I pray that you help me count the cost of everything I have every done wrong/sinful ways and showed me the light of your voice because truly you area indescribable in everything you do.

I pray you give me the courage to repent all my sins to everyone I have done lied to and done wrong which includes stealing money from my mum, lying to my family and friends, talking behind my friends backs, not honouring my mother and father as you see and worst of all rejecting you as our saviour who died on the cross for me eventhrough you did not know me.

I know that I must turn to you for everything and know that you are always there for me and that even in times of suffering and self doubt, you will always pull me through.

I can now say that I AM A CHRISTEN with no more question marks next to it and that there never will be again. (FULL STOP) the fact that I can say I AM A CHRISTEN out loud and proud gives me the ability to trust in you and give everything that you have given me, all back to you.

This joy that’s in my heart is really indescribable right now. It feels like the Holy Sprit has finally entered deep into my heart and will never go away. I pray that I will only ever keep going spiritually and physically and use everything I have learntand put it into practice



AMEN

1 comment:

  1. what made you realise you needed to pray this prayer? How did you feel about your lifestyle before the realisation?


    A very encouraging story :)

    ReplyDelete